Proud to be a Richmond-er!
- You’ve been to the James River with your friends during the hottest days of the summer. One of you was almost swept away by the current, and another one got hit on by one of random guys with tattoos and a dog (and this happens actually multiple times)
- But you know Belle Isle is the best place for tanning and you keep going back anyway
- You love your friends, but secretly resent them when they ask you to hang out somewhere thirty minutes away from you
- You can’t stand the idea of change in the city. No, we don’t need a ballpark in Shockoe Bottom. No, Benedictine shouldn’t have moved.
- You have a few bad experiences with bridges
- The sunrise over the James River takes your breath away, but still manages to scare you because you’re driving across the Huguenot Bridge and don’t want to stare too long (Photo credit…
View original post 652 more words